Saturday, 17 May 2014
Bird Feast Magazine Accepting Submisions
Birdfeast reads year-round. Take a look at their past issues to get a feel for what they publish. They welcome submissions of all forms and styles. More than anything, they want anything you'd like them and their readers to read.
*** All submissions are now handled through their online submissions manager. ***
- Submit 1-5 poems in a pdf, doc, docx, or rtf file through their online submissions manager.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please inform them immediately should your work be accepted anywhere else.
- Previously published work will not be accepted.
- Send only one submission (set of poems) at a time.
- Past contributors to Birdfeast should wait one year before submitting new work.
- Email any submission questions to email@example.com.
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
Categories Children’s , Drama , Fiction , General , Horror , Journalism , Mystery , Nonfiction , Personal Journals , Plays , Romance , Scien...
DISCOVER - New writing from Turkey and the UK Open call for short story writers The British Council in Turkey aims to build a bridge b...
North West Words has launched two 2017 English and Irish language adult poetry competitions sponsored by Aurivo and Ealaín na Gaeltachta. ...