Saturday, 17 May 2014
Bird Feast Magazine Accepting Submisions
Birdfeast reads year-round. Take a look at their past issues to get a feel for what they publish. They welcome submissions of all forms and styles. More than anything, they want anything you'd like them and their readers to read.
*** All submissions are now handled through their online submissions manager. ***
- Submit 1-5 poems in a pdf, doc, docx, or rtf file through their online submissions manager.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please inform them immediately should your work be accepted anywhere else.
- Previously published work will not be accepted.
- Send only one submission (set of poems) at a time.
- Past contributors to Birdfeast should wait one year before submitting new work.
- Email any submission questions to email@example.com.
Palestinian author Ahmed Miqdad and co-Author Balqis MZ, delivers his fourth book (a short novel) about living under occupation in Gaza...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
DISCOVER - New writing from Turkey and the UK Open call for short story writers The British Council in Turkey aims to build a bridge b...