Saturday, 17 May 2014
Bird Feast Magazine Accepting Submisions
Birdfeast reads year-round. Take a look at their past issues to get a feel for what they publish. They welcome submissions of all forms and styles. More than anything, they want anything you'd like them and their readers to read.
*** All submissions are now handled through their online submissions manager. ***
- Submit 1-5 poems in a pdf, doc, docx, or rtf file through their online submissions manager.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please inform them immediately should your work be accepted anywhere else.
- Previously published work will not be accepted.
- Send only one submission (set of poems) at a time.
- Past contributors to Birdfeast should wait one year before submitting new work.
- Email any submission questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fingal Poetry Prize 2021 As part of the Fingal Poetry Festival, due to take place from September 16th – 19th 2021, we are delighted to ann...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
First Prize €500 Second Prize €600 Third Prize €1,000 Liberties Press, in conjunction with Irish Pensions & Finance, are del...
On the theme of 'Gardens' Until the end of July, we're looking for short stories on a theme of 'gardens': "Private...