Saturday, 17 May 2014
Bird Feast Magazine Accepting Submisions
Birdfeast reads year-round. Take a look at their past issues to get a feel for what they publish. They welcome submissions of all forms and styles. More than anything, they want anything you'd like them and their readers to read.
*** All submissions are now handled through their online submissions manager. ***
- Submit 1-5 poems in a pdf, doc, docx, or rtf file through their online submissions manager.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please inform them immediately should your work be accepted anywhere else.
- Previously published work will not be accepted.
- Send only one submission (set of poems) at a time.
- Past contributors to Birdfeast should wait one year before submitting new work.
- Email any submission questions to email@example.com.
I Their quest to offer new authors a stage we are hosting a Short Story Competition. Entries close midnight (GMT, London), February 17, 20...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
DISCOVER - New writing from Turkey and the UK Open call for short story writers The British Council in Turkey aims to build a bridge b...