Friday, 23 May 2014
Little Bird Writing Contest - Final Wee k to Submit - Deadline May 31st , 2014.
First runner up: $250
Second runner up: $250
Bonus prize: Full scholarship to The Story Intensive (Scroll down for details!)
Publication: The three winning stories will appear in Little Bird Stories Vol IV.
The Submission Guidelines
1. Keep your story under 2,500 words, please.
2. Your story must incorporate one of my daily writing prompts or story dares.
3. On the first page of your submission, include the prompt that inspired the story.
4. Stories must be double-spaced and submitted as a .pdf or .doc file.
5. Your story must not have your name on it. Your name only goes on the submission form.
6. There is a $25 submission fee per story.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. Contest closes May 31, 2014.
The Bonus Prize!
When you submit your story, your name is automatically entered in a draw to win a full scholarship to The Story Intensive this September. It’s a contest inside a contest! Each submission counts as a separate chance to win.
SUBMIT YOUR STORY NOW
Could you be the next Parkinson’s Art Poet of the Year? Entries are invited for this prestigious, annual poetry competition. Our theme this...
First prize: £5,000 One of the largest short story prizes, the winning story features in our anthology, so you will see your words in print...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...