Friday, 23 May 2014
Little Bird Writing Contest - Final Wee k to Submit - Deadline May 31st , 2014.
First runner up: $250
Second runner up: $250
Bonus prize: Full scholarship to The Story Intensive (Scroll down for details!)
Publication: The three winning stories will appear in Little Bird Stories Vol IV.
The Submission Guidelines
1. Keep your story under 2,500 words, please.
2. Your story must incorporate one of my daily writing prompts or story dares.
3. On the first page of your submission, include the prompt that inspired the story.
4. Stories must be double-spaced and submitted as a .pdf or .doc file.
5. Your story must not have your name on it. Your name only goes on the submission form.
6. There is a $25 submission fee per story.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. Contest closes May 31, 2014.
The Bonus Prize!
When you submit your story, your name is automatically entered in a draw to win a full scholarship to The Story Intensive this September. It’s a contest inside a contest! Each submission counts as a separate chance to win.
SUBMIT YOUR STORY NOW
First Prize €500 Second Prize €600 Third Prize €1,000 Liberties Press, in conjunction with Irish Pensions & Finance, are del...
RTÉ SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2020 INVITES SUBMISSIONS RTÉ has today invited short story submissions for one of Ireland's longest est...
Aesthetica Creative Writing Award The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is an international literary prize that is a hotbed for new talen...
Voices 2020: Our Judges We have a fantastic expert panel of judges lined up for Voices 2020, featuring authors, poets and journalists, some ...