Two types of entries:
1. Anthology-only entry: mail your previously unpublished work with self-addressed, stamped envelope for notification to Warriors Anthology, Southeast Missouri State University Press, MS 2650, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
2. Contest and Anthology entry: email previously unpublished work to email@example.com
· $250 first prize and publication in each category; all entries also considered for anthology.
· Entries must be sent electronically as Microsoft Word docs (or .docx).
· Keep poems in one document (with 1st poem as title).
· Put your name and contact info on 1st page and nowhere else on the manuscript.
· Writers may win in any category no more than twice, but may always submit their work for consideration in the anthology.
For both mailed and electronic submissions:
· Limit one submission in each category per person.
· Poetry: up to 3 poems (5 pages maximum).
· Fiction, essay, interview: 5,000-word limit. Interviews are with military or veterans.
· Photography: up to 3 good-quality photos (will be printed in the book as b&w).
· Submissions exceeding the limits will be disqualified.
· Include a bio of 75 words or less with your submission.
· Winners & contributors will be notified by Nov. 1, 2014
· Questions: contact the University Press at firstname.lastname@example.org