Are looking for people to submit their stories about China.
Points that will help contributors:
* The story should be personal. It is your story related to China, rather than a general impression about China.
* The story is better if it has a theme, rather than a disorganized collection of information or travel-log.
* They will accept previously unpublished material only.
* They reserve the right to edit submitted material.
* Opinions are also welcome but better if it is rationally developed, with your involvement in the setting. A debatable is even better.
* You need not say only nice things about China to get published. Any experiences, good, bad, or indifferent are welcome. Also misunderstandings or cultural shocks are welcome, an example of which can be found here, A Minority in the Midst of Millions.
* Please carefully check your words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs, and make it the best you can write.
* They pay in a number of ways: PayPal, Alipay, Chinese bank accounts, or post office.
* You are more than welcome to offer suggestions on how to make this project better.