Entry is free for this competition only.
- Comprehensive feedback sheet
- Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- 500 word article featured on the winners in our blog
- Winning submissions featured on website
- Introduction to editors for possible publication
Social Publishing House (SPH) has launched its first writing competition , short memoirs of 1200 words or fewer. SPH is scanning this competition for talented military authors as one of the first to be published with the company. Winners of the competition will be introduced to the 9 editors that are part of SPH.
Entry is free and will be closed after the first 45 submissions.
SPH encourages all writers to participate. They encourage active duty military or veterans to compete who have above average writing ability.