Digital storytelling is where the imagination is given free roam, we want your stories; whether they are online diary entries, reviews on digital technology or completely made up tales...get them online and send them to us! The theme for this category is “Born Digital”; write a story about or simply share your thoughts on, living with technology. You can also submit a website you have created.
Remember: Stories can be told through a mixture of words, images, sounds and videos.
How to enter
Publish your blog online on any of the blog sites mentioned and share the link to it along with your all your details on our application form.
Just click SUBMIT at the top!
There are two categories: Primary and Secondary, make sure you enter the correct one.
• One Blog entry per person.
• Entries must be published on or after March 1st 2014 and before June 30th.
• Blog must be original and your own work.
• Blog must be published/available online
Blogs will not be considered for competition, published online or even looked at if they contain any of the following:
• Offensive material or language.
• Anything that can be interpreted as bullying another person.
• Inappropriate images, music or video.
• Plagiarism (copying other peoples work without crediting them).