Wednesday, 28 May 2014
WARP PLACE 2015 Writing Contest Overview
In 2015 WARP Place are expecting to expand the contest to ten (10) categories and offer $70,000 in prizes.
Principal Categories: These all have awards of $2,000 cash and a one-week writers’ retreat at our founder’s Estancia Ranquilco in the Argentine Patagonia for a prize award value of $7,000, or $70,000 total. All categories are fully explicated on the Category Detail page:
1. The Energy of Flow (annual topic)
2. Best/worst life-changing experience
3. Adventure thriller (truth or fiction)
4. God/Alien of the World (what would You do?)
5. Tragedy/Bliss (your story, truth or fiction)
6. Most inspirational person/event (who/what has inspired you?)
7. Legacies, under 18 (what’s been left to you; what will you leave?
8. What do women want?
9. What do men want?
10. WARP Open Category.
THE ANNUAL POETRY PRIZE FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ROME CELEBRATES ITS 28TH YEAR The Keats-Shelley House is proud to present the twenty-eighth a...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
About the Prize 1st Prize: - €1000 - a week's residency at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre - paid travel expenses (up to €600) and 4 nights a...