Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Creative Writing Matters 2014 Flash Fiction Competition - Deadline 31st August 2014
Can you amaze us with a small story? Entries are invited for this year's competition. Please read the rules below.
1st Prize - £100 2nd Prize - £25
Entry Fee - £3
Closing date - 31st August 2014
How to Enter
1. Type your name, telephone number and story title in the subject line of the email.
2. Type or paste the title and your story - single spaced - into the body of the email.
3. All entries should be emailed to email@example.com
4. Click on the PayPal tab below and pay the fee.
1. The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The title is not included in the 250 words.
3. The two prizewinning stories may be published on the CreativeWritingMatters website and in an anthology.
4. Winners will be contacted by the end of September.
5. Entries must be in English.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. Prize money will be awarded via Paypal.
Fingal Poetry Prize 2021 As part of the Fingal Poetry Festival, due to take place from September 16th – 19th 2021, we are delighted to ann...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
First Prize €500 Second Prize €600 Third Prize €1,000 Liberties Press, in conjunction with Irish Pensions & Finance, are del...
On the theme of 'Gardens' Until the end of July, we're looking for short stories on a theme of 'gardens': "Private...