Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Creative Writing Matters 2014 Flash Fiction Competition - Deadline 31st August 2014
Can you amaze us with a small story? Entries are invited for this year's competition. Please read the rules below.
1st Prize - £100 2nd Prize - £25
Entry Fee - £3
Closing date - 31st August 2014
How to Enter
1. Type your name, telephone number and story title in the subject line of the email.
2. Type or paste the title and your story - single spaced - into the body of the email.
3. All entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click on the PayPal tab below and pay the fee.
1. The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The title is not included in the 250 words.
3. The two prizewinning stories may be published on the CreativeWritingMatters website and in an anthology.
4. Winners will be contacted by the end of September.
5. Entries must be in English.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. Prize money will be awarded via Paypal.
We’re thrilled to announce the Leicester Writes Short Story Prize 2021 is now open for entries. We’re looking for new and original fiction ...
First Prize: €500 The NEW ROSCOMMON WRITING AWARD 2020 is organised as part of the county’s literature development programme. It is funded...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
On the theme of 'Gardens' Until the end of July, we're looking for short stories on a theme of 'gardens': "Private...