Wednesday 11 June 2014
Creative Writing Matters 2014 Flash Fiction Competition - Deadline 31st August 2014
Can you amaze us with a small story? Entries are invited for this year's competition. Please read the rules below.
1st Prize - £100 2nd Prize - £25
Entry Fee - £3
Closing date - 31st August 2014
How to Enter
1. Type your name, telephone number and story title in the subject line of the email.
2. Type or paste the title and your story - single spaced - into the body of the email.
3. All entries should be emailed to email@example.com
4. Click on the PayPal tab below and pay the fee.
1. The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The title is not included in the 250 words.
3. The two prizewinning stories may be published on the CreativeWritingMatters website and in an anthology.
4. Winners will be contacted by the end of September.
5. Entries must be in English.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. Prize money will be awarded via Paypal.
Entries are now invited for the Anthology Poetry Award. Established to recognise and encourage excellence in the craft of poetry writing a...
Short story contest Want to see YOUR story published in Writers’ Forum? Three great prizes every issue 1st £300 2nd £150 3rd £100 All ty...
THE DRAPERS GUILD SHORT STORY CONTEST In order to promote a wide audience for literature and encourage fine writing, the Drapers G...
[This translation by Ian Johnston of Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, BC, Canada has certain copyright restrictions. For information ...