Sunday, 8 June 2014
NBF Annual Legal Writing Contest Deadline Saturday, November 15, 2014
The winner will be awarded with $1,500 to be applied towards law school or college tuition. The winning submission will also be published to the National Bankruptcy Forum website.
The contest is for law school or college students. To participate in the contest, students will have to submit an essay arguing how best to solve America’s student loan problem.
- Submitted work must be at least 2,000 words
- Submissions are due by November 15
- Submissions can be sent using the submission form on the NBF website
- Recipient must be a law school or college student
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or legal resident
The winner will be announced by December 1, 2014.
Could you be the next Parkinson’s Art Poet of the Year? Entries are invited for this prestigious, annual poetry competition. Our theme this...
First prize: £5,000 One of the largest short story prizes, the winning story features in our anthology, so you will see your words in print...
The annual HG Wells Fiction Short Story Competition offers a £500 Senior and £1,000 Junior prize and free publication of all shortlisted en...