Friday, 6 June 2014
Salamander Fiction Prize 2014 - Deadline 15th June 2014
Salamander Fiction Prize 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014
$15.00 (includes one year subscription)
$1,500 Honorarium and Publication
SUBMIT: May 15 through June 15, 2014
Final Judge: Jennifer Haigh
- All entries will be considered for publication. All entries will be considered anonymously.
- Send no more than one story per entry. Each story must not exceed 30 double-spaced pages in 12 point font. Multiple entries are acceptable, provided that a separate reading fee is included with each entry.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but the contest fee is non-refundable if the submission is withdrawn. Please notify the editors as soon as possible if a submitted story is accepted elsewhere.
- Previously published works and works accepted for publication elsewhere cannot be considered. Salamander’s definition of publishing includes electronic publication.
- Salamander will not consider work from anyone currently or recently (within the past 4 years) affiliated with Suffolk University or the prize judge.
See website for full guidelines.
Salamander/Suffolk University English Dept.
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
If questions, send an email to email@example.com
We’re thrilled to announce the Leicester Writes Short Story Prize 2021 is now open for entries. We’re looking for new and original fiction ...
First Prize: €500 The NEW ROSCOMMON WRITING AWARD 2020 is organised as part of the county’s literature development programme. It is funded...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
On the theme of 'Gardens' Until the end of July, we're looking for short stories on a theme of 'gardens': "Private...