Friday, 6 June 2014
Salamander Fiction Prize 2014 - Deadline 15th June 2014
Salamander Fiction Prize 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014
$15.00 (includes one year subscription)
$1,500 Honorarium and Publication
SUBMIT: May 15 through June 15, 2014
Final Judge: Jennifer Haigh
- All entries will be considered for publication. All entries will be considered anonymously.
- Send no more than one story per entry. Each story must not exceed 30 double-spaced pages in 12 point font. Multiple entries are acceptable, provided that a separate reading fee is included with each entry.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but the contest fee is non-refundable if the submission is withdrawn. Please notify the editors as soon as possible if a submitted story is accepted elsewhere.
- Previously published works and works accepted for publication elsewhere cannot be considered. Salamander’s definition of publishing includes electronic publication.
- Salamander will not consider work from anyone currently or recently (within the past 4 years) affiliated with Suffolk University or the prize judge.
See website for full guidelines.
Salamander/Suffolk University English Dept.
41 Temple Street
Boston, MA 02114
If questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
First Prize €500 Second Prize €600 Third Prize €1,000 Liberties Press, in conjunction with Irish Pensions & Finance, are del...
Ireland’s Own Open Short Story section (maximum 2,000 words) is open to all and carries a prize fund of €1,000 – a first prize of €600;...