• Your name, age, email, address and telephone number
• Your story/stories
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hand in at any of the following Cardiff libraries: Central, Canton, Cathays, Ely, Fairwater, Grangetown, Llandaff North, Llanedeyrn, Llanishen, Llanrumney, Penylan, Radyr, Rhiwbina, Rhydypennau, Roath, Rumney , Splott, St Mellons, Whitchurch.
• Post to South Wales Short Story Competition, Candy Jar Books, 113-115 Bute Street, Cardiff, CF10 5EQ with a cheque made payable to Candy Jar Ltd.
• Drop off at the Candy Jar Book Festival chalet in The Hayes (Cardiff) between 9th and 16th August.
The winning entry will receive a Kindle Fire and all shortlisted entries will be published in the second volume of the South Wales ShortStory Competition anthology.
£2 entry fee for up to two stories.