2014 Flash Fiction Competition
Can you amaze us with a small story of up to 250 words? Entries are invited for this year's competition. Please read the rules below.
1st Prize - £100 2nd Prize - £25
Entry Fee - £3
How to Enter
1. Type your name, telephone number and story title in the subject line of the email.
2. Type or paste the title and your story - single spaced - into the body of the email.
3. All entries should be emailed to email@example.com
4. Click on the PayPal tab below and pay the fee.
1. The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The title is not included in the 250 words.
3. The two prizewinning stories may be published on the CreativeWritingMatters website and in an anthology.
4. Winners will be contacted by the end of September.
5. Entries must be in English.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. Prize money will be awarded via Paypal.