Thursday, 20 November 2014
Palestine Verses: Interpal Poetry Competition 2014 #seanocarolan.com #writing #Contests #Poetry #Competitions
To mark Interpal’s 20th anniversary, we are pleased to launch “Palestine Verses: Interpal Poetry Competition 2014”. Entrants can write about anything they wish related to Palestine and the Palestinian people.
The competition will be judged by the talented poet and lyricist Logic and the winning poem will be included in our 20th anniversary publication. The winner will also receive a hamper of Palestinian products and our Gaza Field Office will plant an olive tree in their name!
This competition is open to all UK residents of all ages.
Send your poems by email: email@example.com
Or by post:
P. O. Box 53389
Deadline for submission: Friday 5th December 2014
A few rules to read before you start writing
1. All poems must have a title.
2. Poems must be the original work of the entrants.
3. Entries must be written in English.
4. Although issues may be controversial, poems must not be derogatory to any person or group of people, or incite to violence in any form.
5. All poems must have the entrants’ name, email address and/or phone number.
6. Postal entries will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
7. The winner will be notified in December.
Good luck everyone!
Perito Prize The Perito Prize is an international, annual, short fiction competition run by Perito Ltd 2019 celebrated the first year of th...
First prize: £5,000 One of the largest short story prizes, the winning story features in our anthology, so you will see your words in print...
The annual HG Wells Fiction Short Story Competition offers a £500 Senior and £1,000 Junior prize and free publication of all shortlisted en...