Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Submit to Popshot Magazine’s ‘Outsider’ issue #seanocarolan.com #writing #Submissions #opportunities
FOR THE WRITERS
Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its thirteenth issue. We're looking for original, thought-provoking writing that will address the theme, and capture the imagination of our readers.
* The theme is Outsider.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to email@example.com byJanuary 23rd 2015 at the very latest.
We'll look forward to reading your mini masterpieces. If you want to get a firmer grasp of the kind of writing we publish in Popshot, buy a copy or subscribe to three issues for £10.
THE UNIVERSITY'S SCHOOL OF LITERATURE, DRAMA AND CREATIVE WRITING IS OFFERING A FREE COURSE FOCUSED ON SCREEN-WRITING. THIS COURSE WILL ...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
DATES VARIOUS Regulus Press extends a tremendous Thank You to all who participated in the 2018 LITERARY TAXIDERMY SHORT STORY COMPETITION,...
How to enter The BBC National Short Story Award 2019 with Cambridge University The British Broadcasting Corporation with Cambridge Universi...