Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Submit to Popshot Magazine’s ‘Outsider’ issue #seanocarolan.com #writing #Submissions #opportunities
FOR THE WRITERS
Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its thirteenth issue. We're looking for original, thought-provoking writing that will address the theme, and capture the imagination of our readers.
* The theme is Outsider.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to email@example.com byJanuary 23rd 2015 at the very latest.
We'll look forward to reading your mini masterpieces. If you want to get a firmer grasp of the kind of writing we publish in Popshot, buy a copy or subscribe to three issues for £10.
The 2019 DISQUIET Prize is now open for submissions. Contest winners in the categories offiction, poetry, and non-fiction will have their w...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
DISCOVER - New writing from Turkey and the UK Open call for short story writers The British Council in Turkey aims to build a bridge b...