Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Submit to Popshot Magazine’s ‘Outsider’ issue #seanocarolan.com #writing #Submissions #opportunities
FOR THE WRITERS
Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its thirteenth issue. We're looking for original, thought-provoking writing that will address the theme, and capture the imagination of our readers.
* The theme is Outsider.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to email@example.com byJanuary 23rd 2015 at the very latest.
We'll look forward to reading your mini masterpieces. If you want to get a firmer grasp of the kind of writing we publish in Popshot, buy a copy or subscribe to three issues for £10.
poetry london prize The Poetry London Prize is a major, internationally renowned award for a single outstanding poem. Entries are open fro...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
On the theme of 'Gardens' Until the end of July, we're looking for short stories on a theme of 'gardens': "Private...
First Prize €500 Second Prize €600 Third Prize €1,000 Liberties Press, in conjunction with Irish Pensions & Finance, are del...