Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Submit to Popshot Magazine’s ‘Outsider’ issue #seanocarolan.com #writing #Submissions #opportunities
FOR THE WRITERS
Popshot is now open for literary submissions for its thirteenth issue. We're looking for original, thought-provoking writing that will address the theme, and capture the imagination of our readers.
* The theme is Outsider.
* Poems must be no more than 25 lines.
* Short fiction must be no more than 2,500 words.
* Send no more than three pieces of writing per submission.
* Writing can have been previously published, as long as you retain full publishing rights to the work.
* Please include a paragraph or two about yourself, and a short description of what inspired the writing that you have submitted.
* Submit poems/short stories within the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org byJanuary 23rd 2015 at the very latest.
We'll look forward to reading your mini masterpieces. If you want to get a firmer grasp of the kind of writing we publish in Popshot, buy a copy or subscribe to three issues for £10.
British writer Paul Torday (1946-2013) published his first novel Salmon Fishing in the Yemen aged 60. The Torday family have set up the n...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
DISCOVER - New writing from Turkey and the UK Open call for short story writers The British Council in Turkey aims to build a bridge b...
North West Words has launched two 2017 English and Irish language adult poetry competitions sponsored by Aurivo and Ealaín na Gaeltachta. ...