Monday, 16 March 2015
Bath Flash Fiction Award #seanocarolan.com #Writing #Contest #Flash #Fiction
All entries are made online via email. Following payment, you are sent a unique Bath Flash Fiction Award Entry email entitling you to one entry to our competition. To enter, simply 'Reply' to that email, ensuring to 'Attach' your piece before pressing 'Send'.
Payments are securely handled by PayPal. Alternatively, you may prefer to use your Credit/Debit card by selecting the appropriate payment method on the PayPal page.
Before entering, please ensure to familiarise yourself with all Rules, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies. Entering the Bath Flash Fiction Award is taken as your full agreement.
How To Enter
Have your entry file on your computer and ready for submission. Acceptable file types are odt, doc, docx, txt and pdf. The file name must be the title of your piece. If your work does not have a title, then the file name must be the first five words of your piece. Full details are in the Rules.
Click on the PayPal button opposite. Members should use the PayPal button in the Members Area.
Pay using your PayPal account or using your Credit/Debit card. If you pay by Credit/Debit card, please take care when entering your email address, as this is the address we use to contact you.
Following payment verification, you are returned to this site.
Check your email. The Bath Flash Fiction Award Entry email is addressed to you personally, and is sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account, or the email address you supplied when paying by Credit/Debit card.
The email arrives within a few minutes of you making payment. If you cannot find the email in your Inbox, make sure to check your Spam folder.
Open your Bath Flash Fiction Award Entry email.
Click on 'Reply' to reply to the email.
'Attach' your entry file to the email.
Click on 'Send' to submit your piece.
PayPal Managed Subscription
- Membership saves money if you submit more than one entry.
- Members submit story entries at a reduced rate of £4.00 rather than the standard rate of £9.00.
- There is no limit to the number of reduced rate entries that a member can submit.
- The membership subscription may be cancelled at any time without penalty.
- Cancelling a membership subscription mid-term does not affect the membership end date. The membership remains valid until the end of the current quarterly subscription term.
- Before purchasing a membership subscription, please ensure to familiarise yourself with allRules, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies. Purchasing a Bath Flash Fiction Award Member Subscription is taken as your full agreement.
- Membership subscription is £5.00 every three months. Subscription fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
How to Purchase Subscription
Following payment via the £5.00 Quarterly Subscription PayPal button, you will be directed straight to our registration page. The registration page asks for a few details:
A user name, which can be any name of your choosing.
Your email address: Please take care when entering as this is used to email you an account password.
Finally, your first and last name.
After you have registered, you are sent an email confirming your user name, your account password, and a link to log in to our Member Area. The email should arrive within a few minutes of your registration. Be sure to check your spam folder if you cannot find the email. Should you have any trouble, please Contact Us via the link at the bottom of the page.
Number of Entries.
Name of your group.
All Major Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Group rate is £6.00 per entry, minimum five entries.
- Each group nominates a Facilitator from their group members.
- Facilitators are responsible for making the group entry payment, collecting individual fees from group members, and submitting group entries to our Award.
- A group entry submission is made in one lot. There is no option for individuals within a group to enter separately as part of that group.
- If an individual within a group wins a prize, then that prize is awarded to the individual.
- Before purchasing a group entry, please ensure to familiarise yourself with all Rules, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policies. Purchasing a Bath Flash Fiction Award Group Entry is taken as your full agreement.
How to Purchase and Use Group Entry
Following payment via the Group Entry PayPal button, the group Facilitator is sent a Group Entry email. Please allow up to 24 hours for this email to be sent.
The email has a form attached which needs to be filled in with the names and contact emails of all members of the group, along with the titles of their respective entries.
The completed form and entries are all attached to the Group Entry email. This is then sent to an email address specified on the Group Entry email.
Groups larger than 14 members will need to purchase more than one Group Entry in order to make up the correct number. For instance, a group of 22 members will need to purchase one Group Entry for 10 and another for 12.
Please Note. Bath Flash Fiction Award does not take responsibility for the actions of Facilitators. It is entirely the group's responsibility to ensure that their nominated Facilitator is both trustworthy and capable of making the Group Entry on their behalf.
Should you have any trouble, please Contact Us via the link at the bottom of the page.
Impress Prize for New Writers Impress Prize | How it Works | Past Winners | Terms and Conditions The 2021 Impress Prize Submissions are ...
Born in 2017, the Society of Spanish Researchers invites talented and original writers to write a 100-word blurb for a hypothetical novel. T...
Our BRAND NEW quarterly flash fiction competition is coming soon! The first competition will open on 1st September 2020, with the first de...