If you fancy submitting something but haven’t done so yet, or if you would like to send us some further examples of your work, here are our submission guidelines:
Main Submission Guidelines:
Please address your submissions as follows:
- Name of artist: Artwork for "On the Wall"
- Name of poet: Poetry for "A New Ulster"
- Name of writer: Prose for "A New Ulster"
- Name of poet/writer: Podcast for "A New Ulster"
Please note: If preferred, you may nominate a nickname or pseudonym to be known by. However, ALL submissions must be sent under your real name. Please include a short biography with your submission. You may also include a photograph of yourself.
Younger Contributors (under 16)
If you are aged under 16, please have a parent or guardian address your submissions as follows:
- Name of parent/guardian: "Letters to the Alley Cats" (Artwork)
- Name of parent/guardian: "Letters to the Alley Cats" (Poetry)
- Name of parent/guardian: "Letters to the Alley Cats" (Prose)
Please include the name of the artist, poet or writer in your e-mail, or if preferred a nickname or pseudonym. Biographies are at the discretion of the parent/guardian, however please DO NOT include photographs of contributors who are aged under 16.
Please address the following types of submissions to "Round the Back":
- Your name/pseudonym: "Round the Back" (Comments)
- Your name/pseudonym: "Round the Back" (Letters)
- Your name/pseudonym: "Round the Back" (Requests)
- Your name/pseudonym: "Round the Back" (Reviews)
Please note: No biography or photograph is required for contributers to "Round the Back"
Please note: The Editor's decision regarding publication of submissions is final. Submissions that promote and/or provoke illegal, anti-social, harmful, hurtful, hateful, pornographic etc type activities will NOT be published. No payment can be provided for submissions, however the writers, poets and artists retain full copyright and moral ownership over their individual contributions.
We cannot be responsible for the loss of or damage to any material that is sent to us, so please send copies as opposed to originals.
Images may be resized in order to fit “On the Wall”. This is purely for practicality.
E-mail all submissions to: Click Here and title your message as follows: Artwork submitted to “On the Wall” (name of artist here); or for letters: “Letters to the Alley Cats” (name of contributor here). Letters and other communications such as Tweets will be published in “Round the Back”.