Tuesday, 4 April 2017
CREATIVE COMEDY PROJECT
Register at TheatreCloud.com to add your submission!
Deadline: World Laughter Day, Sunday May 7 2017 5pm
1. Entry to this project is free and open to persons of all ages who reside in the UK.
2. Your piece must be your own original work and must be unpublished at the time of entry. We accept no responsibility should entrants ignore these Terms & Conditions.
3. Submit your piece by registering to theatecloud and uploading your work via the online form. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept submissions by other methods. All submissions will be published here on the project page.
4. Submissions will be judged on laughter, originality, enjoyment and whether your piece fits the themes of Anita and Me.
5. Avoid lazy stereotyping and the use of grossly offensive language and/or scenarios purposefully intended to cause distress or offence to a particular section of society. Profanities and sexual themes are acceptable.
6. Entrants retain all rights to their entries but by submitting a story to the project, grant and acknowledge our right to publish the story as required in promoting the project and in the fulfilment of prizes.
7. Due to the large number of entrants, we are unable to respond individually to all submissions
8. Entry opens on Monday 9 January 2017 and closes on Sunday 7 May 2017 at 5PM. Submissions received after this deadline will not be accepted.
9. We reserve the right not to publish submissions which breach our guidelines.
You must be logged in to use this feature. Click here to sign or log in.
Writer, Journalist and Activist Felicty McCaul Are you happier now that you're not involved in journalism? I don’t think I’ll ...
1st Prize: £5,000 Plus two optional extras: a week’s writing retreat at Gladstone Library, and a day with an editor at Virago Pre...
The Daily Mail Penguin Random House First Novel competition Welcome to The Daily Mail Penguin Random House first novel competition. Before...
The Dylan Thomas Birthplace International Short Story Competition 2018 is a great opportunity for creative young people to have fun develop...