Friday, 16 February 2018
Enter Lunch Ticket's Flash Prose Contest
Please read these guidelines thoroughly before submitting to Lunch Ticket. Submissions that do not adhere to our guidelines will be automatically rejected without being read.
We review Flash Prose submissions from February 1 to April 30, and August 1 to October 31.
Flash Prose Submission Guidelines:
- Please submit once per submission period.
- If your flash prose has been published in Lunch Ticket, please wait one year before submitting again.
- All submissions at Lunch Ticket are read blind in the first round. Any submissions with identifying information will be returned without consideration.
- All prose must be double-spaced in 12-pt Times New Roman font.
- Please include the genre (Creative Nonfiction or Fiction) and a word count at the top of your piece: we accept prose 750 words or less.
- If your piece is 751 to 5,000 words, please submit it to Creative Nonfiction, Fiction, or YA (13+).
- We do allow simultaneous submissions, however, if your piece is published elsewhere, please let us know immediately.
- We do not accept previously published work.
- We accept multilingual work in all genres.
We look forward to sampling your work! More info here.
Entries are now invited for the Anthology Poetry Award. Established to recognise and encourage excellence in the craft of poetry writing a...
Parkinson’s Art are pleased to announce their latest charity poetry competition - Poetry in performance. This will complement our wonderfu...
Could you be the next Parkinson’s Art Poet of the Year? Entries are invited for this prestigious, annual poetry competition. Our theme this...
Short story contest Want to see YOUR story published in Writers’ Forum? Three great prizes every issue 1st £300 2nd £150 3rd £100 All ty...